
Dave has been studying for his Series 66 exam for work. Here he is in the computer room hard at work. This is a tough test, and he's taking it this Saturday, Feb. 9th, so all prayers on his behalf will be welcome. On Monday our dryer all of a sudden made a horrific noise, so I ran in and turned it off. A few weeks ago I had dropped a fork down the lint filter, and it finally fell down into the motor. Figures. I was worried about too much lint falling down into the motor, so I tried to clean it out with a fork, but then the fork fell in. :)Sears couldn't send out a repairman until later this week, so I figured I'd better fix it myself or the dirty laundry would take over the house completely. Just having puppies, even though we're down from 7 to 3, I can't keep up with laundry. I don't know how you guys with kids do it. Trying to figure out how to get the front off to get into the lint filter took us awhile, but my friend Ruthie helped me, so eventually we figured it out.
I'm so proud that we fixed it ourselves! And I don't think it did any damage, since I caught it so quickly when the fork fell.
I also took the puppies for their first three runs in the gully this week. They can go 3 miles already with no problem. And they stay right with me the whole time, with no leashes. This is Molly and Sean during their second run, and Penny too, off by himself as usual. Isn't it a beautiful place?

No comments:
Post a Comment