This week we are finally seeing signs of a Spring thaw! Yeah! I drove home from Heber on Monday evening in a blizzard, but since then the weather has been oh so pleasant.

We got a great sunset last night. This is the vew from our front yard facing west. I also had to get a photo of the awesome Wasatch mountains to the east of us.


I have been sawing up wood scraps this week to make blocks out of them. Can't bear to throw them out, you know? So anyway, my friend Cassie came by while I was sawing on Tuesday evening, and immediately built herself a house out of the blocks.

Progress on the house this week? Well, we got more of the woodwork finished in the bathroom, around the closet opening and up to the tub.

Molly, Seal and Sean demolished a pillow I had put down for them to sleep on,
Dave M. finished the molding around the new door at the base of the stairs and the molding around the study side of Mom's french doors.
We got a much more attractive cover for the attic door, 
the old bathroom window is all prepped for installation of the new window tomorrow,
and we got a new doggie gate to keep the puppies out of the great room!
No comments:
Post a Comment