Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This Week's News

  1. Dave passed his series 66 exam on his first try! There are others he knows who didn't quite manage that. He needed a 71% to pass, but he got something like a 78%, so he's getting razzed by the guys at work for "over studying".

  2. The dryer is still running.

  3. Annalyn and Brian made some more progress on the tiling job in the entryway. It's ready for our carpenter to build the lockers next to the front door.

  4. The new master bedroom has been primed, we bought the paint today, and tomorrow our friend Ruthie starts painting the mural in there.

  5. We went to an excellent "Leadership Training Meeting" at the Stake Center on Saturday evening. Did you all get a chance to see the broadcast? If not, you should. You'll love it. It was all about families.

  6. OK. I just have to show you the cutest photo of Dave on the night the puppies were born. This is him holding Mikey, who is now owned by my sister Katie's family. Can you believe how tiny they used to be? Mikey now weighs about 23 pounds.

1 comment:

J. Doug said...

YEAH DAVE!!! That is awesome! I am glad for you passing that exam.

Interesting that you fixed your dryer. I don't think that I could do something like that.

The gulley shots are really cool. I am impressed that the dogs can run that far and will stay with you. Good job Annalyn!

-Doug